Grange Farm Holiday Breaks
The Lakes Guidance and Fishing Rules
Lakes and Fishing at Grange Farm
- No access to the lakes or fishing is permitted between 4pm and 10am
- No charge is made for fishing as we consider it to be a leisure fishing area, the lakes are for the enjoyment of all Grange Farms visitors.
- Dogs must be kept on leads and please pick up after your dog.
- Take care when walking around the lakes, the paths are cut but the ground can still be uneven and slippy. The lakes are very deep, there are safety buoyancy aids positioned around the lake in case of emergency
- Please help to protect our wildlife and the public and take all rubbish and belongings with you.
- We take no responsibility for losses, damage or injury.
- Do not enter the water, it is deep, and vessels are not allowed on the lakes.
- Cast with caution, please look behind you, there maybe other visitors to the lakes, the lake is also near a public footpath and there are numerous trees around.
- No fires or barbecues are permitted in these areas.
- Rod Licences apply (remember two rods only per licence)
- No barbed hooks
- No ground bait or boilies or pre-baiting of swims
- No keep nets
- Please use a mat when landing large fish
- Where pegs are high, please use the landing net to replace fish in pond
- Pegs taken on a daily first come basis i.e. no reserving of pegs permitted
- Rods must be removed from the water, when leaving a peg
- Do not empty unused bait into the lake or on the bank
- No night fishing, no access to the fishing lake is permitted between 4pm and 10am
Come and stay!
Bring your caravan/motorhome, walking boots, dogs, horses, bicycles, fishing rods, buckets and spades or just some good books to our stunning facility and enjoy a truly unforgettable and revitalising experience.